I have served as a teaching assistant and an instructor for various courses at the University of Wisconsin–Madison.
- PS120: Politics Around the World, 2019
- PS170: Research Methods in Political Science, 2018, 2020
- PS534: Socialism and Transitions to the Market (a lecture on Russian media and elections), 2017
- PS120: Politics Around the World (a lecture on Russian politics), 2019
- Slavic 555: Advanced Russian Listening and Speaking (a lecture on Russian media), 2020
Political Science Math Camp Instructor (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Math Camp is a five-day workshop for incoming graduate students in political science that introduces them to basic concepts in math, calculus, and probability via lectures and hands-on exercises. The materials for the 2021 Math Camp can be found on my GitHub page.
- PS919: Introduction to Machine Learning, 2020 (the labs entailed walkthroughs of machine learning concepts from the lectures and of the ways to implement these algorithms in the R programming language)